Friday, May 28, 2004

Think local.

The internet has given us a world wide audience, we are never "alone" when we are online.

The fantastic capability to reach people all over the world at any given time has given us all a great platform to build an online business.
No longer do we HAVE to try so hard to get local customers in order to keep earning.

If you sell "digital" products like ebooks, software, etc, the
chances are you have customers from all over the world.

Isnt that great??

It certainly is, yet all to often the offline world gets forgotten in our online pursuits.
Are YOU making this mistake?

Depending on your business, products,and services, dont you think your local community could benefit from what you have to offer.

Do you advertise offline to get your locals to your websites?

If not ... why not?
You could be leaving alot of money on the table.

Could you utilise advertising in your local paper?

This is just what I will try myself in the next few weeks.
It cost around £5 to advertise in the local paper, that reaches around 55,000 people. :^)

Quite a considerable audience don't you think?
So why ignore it? :^)

If you plan to do this, a tip I will give you is to NOT SELL in your ad, just use it to provoke curiousity, to get them to your site, where the real selling will take place.

If you can get even 5% to go to your site, and your site has a conversion of 5%... dont you think you would get the cost of the ad back... and more. ; )

So what do I plan to do?
Well I wont say here.

But I will say that the program I intend to utilise in this way will be the "Get more green back" program.

This is a great program that I KNOW works, it is working for me and though thats no garauntee it will for you or anyone else I feel some people WILL "get" it.

I will utilise a great idea that I have come up with, I had even shared the idea with the founder of the program, I was interested in his opinion on this, and he felt it was a great idea.

Will it work?

Who knows...till I try.

But I get the feeling that I will get at least ONE person to join.
For a fiver advertisment, that will be worth it.

If it goes as well as I hope, then I feel this will give my chances of success a massive boost.
I will also be contributing to my local area.

If one person joins, and tells their friends, that £5 investment is going a long way. :^)

If you havent yet joined this program, then I recommend you at least check it out.
Once you see what its about you may well have an inkling of just I wish to do. : )


I had a few questions to ask about this program to myself, and found all I needed to know on their Q & A page.
And boy am I glad to have the program to help me towards my success.

If you have any questions regarding the program then click on the link to see the Q & A page yourself.
click here

I will certainly tell you the results from my ad when I have them in.

Dont forget the offline world in your advertising, and think local.

Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright Rob Sellen 2004-2006. All rights reserved.