Friday, September 15, 2006

A powerful way to boost your response..and sales!

Need to boost your response rate? Need to boost your sales?

There are many ways to go about improving both, testing
and tracking things will show you alot about what you do right
and what doesn't work.

Often it is the little changes that will make the biggest differences
an example maybe your headlines, one of the most important
parts of your whole website.

It is important to test to see what "grabs" your readers.

But there are other non obvious ways to boost things further..

But first let me ask you..

Do you use the firefox browser?

If so you have most likely already seen the power of this concept,
maybe you didn't even realise it.

What is this concept?

First I know this works as it has worked for me.
Older readers of this blog will also remember me doing it.

So what am I talking about?

Giving your marketing a "cause".... how does this help you?
How does it work?

If you use firefox, the cause was to "take back the web".
It was aimed at those who disliked the I.E browser.

Did it work? You bet it did..
How many use firefox now? Millions.. Including myself.. ;)

Whats YOUR cause?

Want to explode you response? Find your cause .. and..

Overdeliver with your offers.

Marketing with a genuine cause will make your offers more
attractive to those who take up your offer.
Having an offer purely to generate cash for cashes sake is
why people have a healthy dose of skeptism.

Can you blame them?

A friend has an offer that you will love, she also has a powerful
cause behind the offer.. and she OVERDELIVERS.

I mean way overdelivers!!
If you want to grab an offer that will help you massively on
your online business i suggest you at least check it out.

But wait.. Not only do you get a great offer here, you have
a great chance to get started earning if you act now.. why?
This offer is not up for long, so you NEED to act fast to take
advantage of the offer.. but also I want you to take a look
at what Diane does and how..

Diane?
Oh you didn't think it was some big shot guru did
you? Diane is a mother of two, working to create a better
future for her family, and you can help her... she is not some
hot shot looking to drain you of your cash while giving you crap!

Though you should remember the name.. I am sure it will
become better known.. ;o)

Take a look at the offer here and take a look at the lesson of
marketing..
Help Dianes cause... and help yourself to a great offer well worth
your time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vern said...

Hey Rob!

Great post on that. I wanted to swith to firefox but had some doubts and stuck with my IE as multiple tabs.

Also, its touching to know that you're helping Diane out in her cause to create a better future.

Have a great week ahead.

PS : If you could visit my blog I'd be happy if we could reciprocate or exchange links ;)

Apprecaite some comment on what I should improve on my blog too..

Regards,
Vern How!

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright Rob Sellen 2004-2006. All rights reserved.