Monday, September 11, 2006

Dr Mani....

An update on the funds raised so far this year....

Over $26,000 for those deserving kids.

An amazing achievement.

I only have ONE problem with it all..
I just hope I don't get flamed for this!!!

Considering how many multi millionaires there
are in the IM niche I am suprised at the fact the
goal has yet to be reached.

Don't get me wrong I am not going to "bash" anyone
here but I will say...

Why has that goal not been yet reached?

I mean the amount of emails I get saying things
like....

"Heres how I made £10,000 a month!"
"I make £50,000 a month from this"
"I made a million last year!"

Ya da da.. whatever.. Its BRAGGING!

Now heres the thing that bothers me..

Why didn't they give the good doc Mani a sizeable
chunk of that?

I mean if I was a multi millionaire, I would have certainly
donated at least a huge chunk of what was needed.
In fact I would have probably donated at least half..
right at the start too.

Why?

Well if I could afford it.. why not..?
If half had been given at the start, think how much would
be raised by the end!!

I have to say what has been raised is a fantastic thing don't get
me wrong there, but in the big scheme of things it is peanuts what
Dr Mani wants to raise compared to what is avialable!

As I say I don't single anyone out, just the general gist being
that there are some real rich people in this game, we know that,
as they brag of it often enough. ;o)

They buy their porches, nice big houses etc.. and yet they donate
a very small portion of what they have in comparision to those
that have little yet gave a good % of what they have.

It all helps, and what has been raised is great.

I just can't help feeling that for some people in this game,they
are making more in a month or two than Dr Mani is even asking for!

How can that be right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extremely well said Rob. When you know there are marketers out there who can generate a million dollars online in months, weeks, and in some cases days, 26 grand is a bit of a "kick in the face"

4:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright Rob Sellen 2004-2006. All rights reserved.