Wednesday, April 06, 2005

" Traffic secrets"

The traffic secrets by John Reese is on the go again.

Traffic secrets is not a cheap product to buy in monetary terms, but I would bet my last pound, (which aint that far off ) :-) it is worth 100 times the price when put into practice.
I'll regret not having the means to buy Traffic secrets, but I do have alot of John's free newsletters, and they are awesome, so I do have lessons from him to put into practice, and I will.

Traffic sercrets is worth NOTHING to those that wouldn't use it, so yes it would be a waste of a grand!
Buy hey, if you used a portion of it, I have no doubt you would get that grand back soon enough.

I liked the salesletter put up for it, showing "non marketers" succeeding with the course in testomonials, now thats smart.
What didn't I like about the promotion?
The sheer number of emails that were the same, many marketers didn't bother to write their own emails, and that is a shme, as if I COULD have bought it, I wouldn't have got it through any of them.

They were all trying to out do each other in the bonus dept... I mean I know it's a big affiliate check, but it aint no good if it turns ya punters off!

If I were to buy Traffic secrets I would get it through a friend so they would "get something back" for being the friend they are, knowing the immense help give have given me.

Traffic secrets IS worth getting IF you are to use it.

No I am not an affiliate...thats just my take on it. ;-)

Rob.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradley D. said...

Hi rob :-),
Just surfing blogs, looking for stuff on
how to buy targeted web site traffic when I came across yours.
You post called this post caught my eye,
not exactly what I was lookin' for ;-)
But I LOVED it!
I like plain a nd simple stuff like that. LOL

I was looking for "my next lesson",
always trying to learn, as we all do.
I'll keep my eye out for your next post!
You got stuff to offer as I can see!

I have a traffic web site on the
"how to buy targeted web site traffic subject"
check it out if you like, K?

THANKS for the read!!
I'll be back!

1:13 am  
Blogger Targeted Traffic Hits said...

Buying Targeted Traffic to your website is a fantasic way to get people to your website fast. Not only will you get a massive amount of real visitors to your websiite, we can target visitors so you only receive people who are interested in what your selling or what your writing about. Imagion for a second you have a blog subject related to Rugby we can send you people who would join your blog and talk about that same subject. targeted web traffic can also increase your sales to your website as we can send you real people who are active and looking for your products. So if you are selling anything or you have services, come have a read at how we can Increase sales We have lots more information on our website so come check us out. targeted web traffic. Get your own Article Directory for your Blog or website (reprint rights available)
Oh and we just about forgot to say!
Watch this URL Offical World Cup 2011 Its going to be the home of the 2011 rugby world cup in new zealand where you will be able to find everything related to new zealand and whats happening

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright Rob Sellen 2004-2006. All rights reserved.