Friday, July 23, 2004

"This is a great post I saw on a forum"

It was there for all to share, and I felt it was a great article all could learn from.
It sits nicely above the last post,  yet also backs up the power of it too.

--------
Dr. Robert Anthony
THE SECRET OF "DOING WITHOUT DOING" by Robert Anthony, Ph.D

Here is the secret.
It is not your action that makes things happen, it is your intent.
You can reduce the need for action to a very minimum by allowing yourself to focus on what you desire until you feel the positive energy begin to move within you.

This energy is not based on doubt, fear, anxiety, worry or need. If you focus on what you want instead of what you don't want, you will know when
it is time to take action.
And when you do, it will be effortless.

Doors open and the entire universe will conspire to assist you in your desire.
Put simply, you should take no action on anything until you have visualized your desire and made it real enough in your mind that your next action (step), whatever it is, seems like the most logical step.

How can you know the next logical step? Here is the test that you can give to yourself before taking any action.
If you focus on what you desire and still feel overwhelmed or anxious, then you are not ready for any action. You know you are ready when it feels like the next logical step is effortless. There is no effort, no strain, and no pain. 
 --------------

 
Great stuff, I will keep an eye out for more from R. Anthony. Ph.d.

I think it is a very important point.
And by visualising you will also be ready for the moment "sooner" than otherwise.

:^)

8 Comments:

Blogger Limo Driver said...

There is a difference between blog sites and good blog sites. This is a good one! I have a internet opportunity, website. If you need internet opportunity, then please check it out!

12:34 pm  
Blogger isp1harris said...

Hi rob :-), You have really done an omen service to myself, and others I'm sure, by adding this post. While it is not a perfect match to my area of interest, , I've found it to be informative and easily one of the best blogs I've found online pertaining to this post. The internet needs more bloggers such as yourself who can provide real and needed quality information.. Keep up the good work!

3:40 am  
Blogger SDS said...

Hi rob :-) I was out searching for the latest information on make money online and I found your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention. I can now see why I found your page when I was looking for make money online related information, and I am glad I stopped even though it was not a match for what I was looking for. Great site, I am glad add a post.

5:04 am  
Blogger Tony said...

Found your blog while surfing, great info...would you like to visit my blog as well?
popup killer Please Disregard the title it's on my product web site.

6:37 am  
Blogger advascom said...

Hi, WOW you have a really great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have an internet marketing resource related website, come and check it out if you have time :-).

3:05 am  
Blogger xplosiveprofits.com said...

, aint it cool,.??
Looks like everyones postings saying the same ole type a crap,.
Hi, rob :-), looking around for ,
and ended up here,.

I've had a few of these too,. it's suppose to increase earch engine rankings huh?

Oh well,.great blog anyways,. I love this sh?t,.

Catchya

Aj

3:24 pm  
Blogger Roulette System Niche Online Marketing Guy said...

Hi rob :-), A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. No better time than now to stop search engine No more search engine
Raymondsearch engine

2:43 pm  
Blogger musica said...

We Offer The best methods to get top google position to learn more please
click the next link http://www.manifestingpower.com/search-engine-positioning.html



http://www.manifestingpower.com/search-engine-positioning.html

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright Rob Sellen 2004-2006. All rights reserved.